Australian Special Security Services © 2010
Certified Contractor Program
With Australian Special Security Services, your company gains a worldwide marketing reach, you'll enjoy uninterrupted cash flow for larger contracts*, payroll assistance* and our industry success. With our certified contractor program, your company is operating 100% as an independent certified contractor of ASSS Nationwide. A quick application and a minimal investment of $150 is all it takes to start receiving qualified contracts in your area. You'll have the ability to tap into the resources of the fastest growing and most trusted security guard company in the world.
How it works:
1. ASSS Gets the Job
Leads are generated utilizing various ASSS Nationwide marketing avenues; then
2. We handle the paperwork
Our business team, drafts a contract, collects the money from the client, provides insurance certificates to the client; then
3. We call our Certified Contractor for that Area
We contact our ASSS Nationwide Certified Contractor who operates in that particular area; then
4. You send your Guard(s)
You staff the contract. You bill ASSS Nationwide;
5. We Pay You
The contractually agreed upon funds are directly deposited into your business account via our pre-determined method every 30 days.
How to become a ASSS Nationwide Certified Contractor:
* Your company must have an established legal business filing. (Corp, Pty Ltd etc...)
* Must be licensed, and insured where necessary
* Must complete the Certified Contractor Application
* Must have the ability to accept credit cards (We will assist you if you're not a registered merchant)
* Your company must be accepted into the program and meet other established requirements
* Your company must execute a sub-contractor agreement with ASSS Nationwide
* Must comply with all Australian Special Security Services 'Standard Operating Procedures' (SOP)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is this a franchise opportunity?
NO. YOU ARE OPERATING AS A SUB-CONTRACTOR.
2. Do I share my profits in any way with ASSS Nationwide or any other entity?
NO. YOU ARE PAID DIRECTLY BY ASSS NATIONWIDE AS A SUB-CONTRACTOR. RATES ARE PRE-DETERMINED BY CONTRACT BETWEEN YOUR COMPANY AND ASSS NATIONWIDE PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT OF THIS PROGRAM. (PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS TERMS CHANGE, SUCH AS BILLABLE HOURS, THE NEED FOR WEAPONS, PATROL VEHICLES ETC...)
3. Am I liable to ASSS Nationwide for other contracts that ASSS Nationwide did not refer to me?
NO. YOU ARE NEVER SENDING ANY REVENUE TO ASSS NATIONWIDE, ASIDE FROM A ONE TIME PROGRAM FEE. ($150 includes Program fees, ID Cards, Advertising Costs)
4. Does ASSS Nationwide guarantee contracts?
NO. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A QUANTITY OF CONTRACTS.
5. If I am selected in your Certified Contractor Program, do I operate in a secure geographical area?
YES. WE SELECT THE MOST WORTHY COMPANIES TO OPERATE IN EACH GEOGRAPHICAL AREA. A MAXIMUM OF TWO COMPANIES WILL OPERATE IN ANY ONE JURISDICTION.
6. What are the rates for Program Membership?
$150 COVERS ALL START UP COSTS. THERE IS NO ANNUAL FEE.
7. What is included if I am accepted as a Certified Contractor?
ID CARDS WITH THE ASSS NATIONWIDE CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR LOGO, INCLUSION IN OUR AREA SPECIFIC MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, MERCHANT ACCOUNT SET-UP (REQUIRED FOR INCOMING PAYMENT FROM Australian Special Security Services), LIFETIME REFERRAL OF CONTRACTS IN YOUR AREA.
Apply Today... Click here
* Payroll assistance and working capital loans are subject to credit applications and a separate agreement with Australian Special Security Services.
Apply Today... Click here